I am getting ready for blogathon, it’s just over a week away. The big things to do between now and then:
- Update all the software on my computer.
- Update WordPress on my blog.
- Tweak my anti-spam comment system on the blog so people can easily comment on the day of the Blogathon.
- Finish my CHARGE Syndrome movie that I’ll be releasing during Blogathon. I received permission from a musician and his recording label to include a “real” song in the movie. That is very exciting. (If someone guesses the artist or song I want to use, I think they’ll get a prize of some sort. Good luck!)
- Tweak my list of topics to post about. A lot of the things on my list so far are Big Deals, so I don’t know if they’ll be ready or not.
I think that’s it. What else should I be doing?