Something to be shared by educators and/or their spouses.
You might be a teacher if…
- You want to slap the next person who says, “Must be nice to have all your holidays and summers free.
- You can tell it’s a full moon without ever looking outside.
- You believe “shallow gene pool” should have its own box on the report card.
- When out in public, you feel the urge to talk to strange children and correct their behavior.
- When you mention “vegetables” and you’re not talking about a food group.
- You think people should be required to get a government permit before being allowed to reproduce.
- You wonder how some parents ever MANAGED to reproduce.
- You can’t have children of your own, because there is NO name you could give a child that wouldn’t bring on high blood pressure the moment you heard it.
- Meeting a child’s parents INSTANTLY answers the question, “Why is this kid like this?”
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 13:40:21 -0500