IRS is nuts

Check out Publication 525 for these gems, just in case you aren’t sure what counts as taxable income:

“Illegal income. Illegal income, such as money from dealing illegal drugs, must be included in your income on Form 1040, line 21, or on Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ (Form 1040) if from your self-employment activity.”


“Bribes. If you receive a bribe, include it in your income.”