Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 10:58:44 +0600
20 Correct - Genius
17 Correct - Above Normal
15 Correct - Normal
8 Correct - Nincompoop
6 Correct - Moron
3 Correct - Idiot
1) Do they have a 4th of July in England?
2) How many birthdays does the average man have?
3) Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
4) A woman gives a beggar 50 cents; the woman is the beggar's sister,
but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?
5) Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
6) How many outs are there in an inning?
7) Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister?
8) Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the same number
of games. There are no ties. Explain this.
9) Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
10) A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern
exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear? Why?
11) If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
12) I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel.
What are the coins?
13) If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there
was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which
one would you light first?
14) How far can a dog run into the woods?
15) A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half
hour. How long would the pills last?
16) A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
17) How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
18) A clerk in the butcher shop is 5' 10'' tall. What does he weigh?
19) How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
20) What was the President's name in 1950?
3) All of them (12)
4) The beggar is her sister.
5) He can't be buried if he isn't dead.
7) No - because he is dead.
8) They aren't playing each other.
10) White. The house is at the North Pole so it is a polar bear.
12) 50 cent piece and a nickel. (one is a nickel, the other is not)
13) The match.
14) Half way. Then he is running out of the woods.
15) 1 Hour
17) None - Noah took them on the ark, not Moses.
20) Same as it is now.